In Myanmar, Proxion Solutions and its reseller Nordic Tele Services (NTS) has together demonstrated several immediate cost saving opportunities for BTS site energy supply. Results are from live site measurements in bad-grid site of one of the main telecom operators in Myanmar, covering several months’ period. Proxion Solutions’ BluES™ Advanced Energy Systems demonstrate how the use of Lithium-Ion batteries in energy supply can significantly reduce site energy OPEX.
One of the main savings is coming from diesel fuel costs. In addition, results point out several other areas, where the used BluES system performed with excellent results. Immediate OPEX related cost savings were measured, just to mention few:
- DG RUNTIME REDUCED BY 60%
- 68% LESS MAINTENANCE VISITS
- FUEL TRANSPORT REDUCED FROM 11 TIMES TO 3,6 TIMES IN A YEAR
- LUBRICATION OIL CONSUMPTION REDUCED FROM 68.8 LITRES/YEAR TO 16.8 LITRES
- NO EXTRA AIR-CONDITIONING REQUIRED
- CARBON EMISSIONS REDUCED TO ONE THIRD
BluES systems are using the most environmentally friendly technology with no toxic materials and high green energy compliance. Please check more details about the results achieved in Myanmar, also a copy of the report can be downloaded.